The Energy Networks Innovation Conference is a free two-day virtual conference showcasing the most significant Ofgem-funded innovation projects from the UK’s gas and electricity networks. It is unmissable for anyone interested in a net zero future.
The packed and varied agenda features:
- Every gas and electricity network in Britain
- 100+ speakers
- 60+ innovation projects
- 30+ exhibitors
- 10 panel discussions and expert Q&As
- 7 keynote speakers
- 2 days of text and video networking with speakers, exhibitors and delegates
Outstanding keynote speakers
The impressive line-up of keynote speakers and panelists includes a presentation and Q&A with The Rt Hon Kwasi Kwarteng MP, Minister of State and Minister for Business, Energy and Clean Growth.
Three streams of innovation
The Energy Networks Innovation Conference features sessions from gas and electricity networks as well as cross-vector presentations reflecting the greater co-operation required to achieve net zero.
- The safety case for the hydrogen transition: what can we learn from the UK’s key innovation projects?
- Facilitating the energy system transition: network operators’ views on the next steps
- Asset optimisation technologies you could ‘plug and play’ into other networks
- The UK’s plans for taking vulnerable customers on the net zero journey
- How to get involved in the Gas Goes Green 2021 programme of work
- Hear how networks are planning for the EV mass market
- Networks’ initiatives for building the flexibility markets of the future
- Plans for protecting vulnerable customers as we decarbonise electricity networks
- Fast follower technologies to emerge from recent NIC and NIA projects
- Smarter asset management: what have we learnt from the innovation projects in the past year?
Cross-vector (gas and electric) perspectives on:
- Enabling net zero: decarbonising the energy system
- The decarbonisation of heat
- New solutions for future energy systems
- Which international net zero projects can we learn from?
Exciting new virtual format
The Energy Networks Innovation Conference will provide an exceptional virtual experience, offering delegates:
- Total flexibility: watch your choice of concise bubbles of content, join pop-up chat rooms and explore live exhibition stands on your specific focus areas
- Mix with new participants including top researchers, SMEs and thought leaders from around the world: travel is no barrier
- No-stress Q&A: ask your questions in our virtual discussions without having to stand up in front of a packed auditorium
The ENI Conference is managed by Energy Networks Association on behalf of its participating members.